Brown Economic was voted to be the top economic expert witness firm in Canada.
- Vancouver decision for self-employed plaintiff: Corness v. Ng 2022 BCSC 334 - Mar. 2022
- 2017 Canadian Survey on Disability: Unemployment rates & Participation rates (Part 1) - Aug. 2021
- 2017 Canadian Survey on Disability: Barriers to employment & education (Part 4) - Dec. 2021
- 2017 Canadian Survey on Disability: Impact of Disability on Household Activities & Household Replacement Rates for 2022 (Part 5) - Jan. 2022
As forensic economists who abide by NAFE's definition and ethical principles, Brown Economic Consulting has the experience, expertise and resources to offer the highest quality in court-ready reports, quantum expert witness testimony and on-line damages calculators.
Order Canada Law Book's Damages: Estimating Pecuniary Loss, release #32 (December 2022)
Economic Loss Calculators
Brown Economic Consulting offers 5 easy-to-use economic loss calculators for
quick, accurate, cost-effective damage estimates:
- Non-Pecuniary (free)
- Working Life/Life Expectancy (free)
- Present Value (free)
- Housekeeping (pay per use)
- Income Damages (pay per use)
» News and Updates
» Subscribe to our Newsletter
» FATALITY CASES - Quantum Overview
» Wage Deficit Approach (WDA)
» Checklists & Diaries
** Cara Brown's CV **
Brown Economic Consulting quantifies economic damages relating to loss of income, cost of care and loss of housekeeping capacity that occur due to personal injury or wrongful death.